In one of the most famous books ever written on copywriting that emphasizes the importance of testing and measuring.
There are ways to analyze your blogs, but apart from google analytics and heatmaps whatelse have you got?
Here is a hack you can use to analyze your blog scientifically.
1. Download import.io as this is the tool that you will use to
scrape your blog.
2. Now is the time to create a crawler withhttps://www.import.io/
3. Export your data to excel or Google Sheets.
4. Now go to sharedCount( https://
5. Now export the data from SharedCount and combine your blog meta and social sharing data using the VLOOKUP( https://
6. You can now play around with the data by combining various bits of meta information with the social data to see what insights you can gleam.