WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO?
Dogs have been lucky for me.
This is one of the reasons that I am a dog lover.
So here is doggy growth hack for you.
We were thinking out of a way we could growth-hack a client’s business reach.
All of a sudden we came up with a brilliant idea that produced us enormous results.
So this is what we planned and executed-
* Get in touch with a local NGO team and explain them the entire process.
* Get bulk dog clothes tagged with your BUSINESS LOGO AND SOME AMAZING OFFER.
* Deliver them to the local NGO and ask them to get each cloth for all street dogs. (Average reach of a street dog is around 8,000 people)
WHAT YOU JUST DID?
You helped the street dogs cover up their bodies with some warm clothes in this extreme winters.
Secondly, you boosted your local business to almost every citizen in your area.
Thirdly, You served your duty as an animal lover and a responsible citizen.
Lastly, you get a PR coverage on how your team participated in a noble cause.
Seems too fictional?
They ordered some clothes.
1. No. of cloths ordered 2000 ($4.75 per piece): TOTAL COST – $9,500 ( they were ready to risk this amount )
2. Our local NGO did not charge us anything. They helped us deliver the clothes to the street dogs to keep them warm.
3. AFTER 3 DAYS:
Total bookings – 154
Cost of each package (average) – $300
Total Revenue- $46,200
4. Got 8 calls from local newspapers and news channels for PR coverage.
WHAT WAS OUR CONTRACT
We get 27% of the revenues (not profit)
Don’t forget to say hello to my lovely daughter in the picture below, her name is Saaya (You can follow her on Instagram “SHE IS DAMN FAMOUS” – https://www.instagram.com/meet_saaya)